A new opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join a well-established food manufacturer based in West Yorkshire.
From September, the site will run a 24/7 shift pattern which will entail working 12hour shifts on a rotation of days and nights (more detail can be provided upon initial contact).
Reporting directly to the Maintenance manager – the purpose of this role is to carry out breakdown repair work throughout the site, and complete planned maintenance activities.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Carry out breakdown repairs and implement long term solutions
- Carry out ad-hoc tasks as identified by factory progressions
- PPM System Maintenance
- Ensure all assets have the correct PPM procedures implemented and adhered to.
- Involvement in Continuous Improvement Projects
- Responsibility for factory implementation of Capital Projects
- Adhere to contractor control processes to include Induction, permit allocation etc. Identify and implement areas for improvement in contractor control
- Involvement in site H&S development
- OND/ONC or equivalent mechanical or electrical
- Demonstrable maintenance experience
- User of CMMS system
- Full UK driving license
Desirable skills and competencies:
- Dual skilled
- Budget control experience
- Project/CI experience
- PLC knowledge
- 17th Edition
- SOP/SSW developer
For more information, get in touch with the team on 0115 695 0050 or email Harriet@recruitment-wolf.co.uk