Supplier Technical Manager
Do you have the ability to drive and monitor quality standards and supplier performance across the third party supply base, to ensure product quality at all parts of the supply chain?
Can you deliver technically sound project management; to ensure delivery of new products and complex projects in a timely and cost-efficient manner?
Are you able to respond to on-going consumer trends, store and customer complaints and supplier initiatives to drive on-going product quality improvement of existing products including nutritional improvements?
- Ensure 100% of products have up to date accurate specifications
- Food Safety audits (3rd party performed)
- Conducting Product cutting reviews
- Supplier KPI setting and management
- Monitoring product regulatory control and action as necessary
- Define and drive key elements of the CSR strategy, specifically around the nutritional and sourcing policies
- Supplier improvement teams
- Product sensory testing
- Product improvement and Cost of Sales projects
- Product related equipment developments
- Define deliverables and timescales
- Manage cross function team of peers and senior management
If you are looking to join a business that can offer you a fantastic opportunity to strive with long term career benefits, then please don’t hesitate to apply…