HR Administrator / Human Resources role, Greenwich, Food Manufacturing £20-£25k
Founded by a former Michelin-starred chef in 2003, the Company has built a strong reputation as the go-to supplier of the widest range of quality handcrafted breads, cakes and pastries in the capital. Today they work with organisations of all sizes, from contract caterers and foodservice companies to hotels, restaurants, bars, retailers, delis, and small independents. All of whom demand the best for their customers. Dedicated to traditional baking techniques and committed to excellence across every aspect of our business, they take pride in meeting the needs of every customer, whatever the size of their business or appetite.
This is a new role, reporting to the Financial Director.
What's the job?
- Standalone administrative role
- Shortlisting candidates for junior roles based on experience and suitability to filter out applicants to call for telephone interview.
- Conducting telephone interviews for junior roles using internally designed telephone interview forms ensuring a positive candidate experience whether successful or not.
- Liaising with recruitment agencies and negotiating preferential terms and conditions to provide the company with the best possible deal whilst maintaining quality candidates.
- Supporting managers with any other ad-hoc recruitment needs including sitting in on face to face interviews and sending out offer letters.
- Supported by a HR Consultancy - opportunity to work with and learn and develop from
- Key interface between Company and production staff
- Opportunity to progress and ultimately progress in the role and the Company
- Pro-active self-starter not requiring micro managing
- Intelligent and ready for a challenge
- Strong personality who can work well and communicate with all levels within the Company
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Keen to have responsibility and able to own the role and keeping the Company compliant with the GDPR
Salary: £20 - £25k +benefits..
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Paid rest breaks
- Healthcare cash plan
- On the job training and development
- Free and discounted company products
- Free fruit whilst at work
To Apply: Please press the "apply" button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This may be of interest to those looking for the following roles: Human Resources, HR Admin, HR Administrator, HR Assistant, Human Resources Officer, HR Graduate, Technical Assistant, Training Administrator, FMCG, Production, Food, Drink, Beverage FMCG, London, Stratford, Bromley, Erith, Dartford, South London, City of London, Central London.