1 day left
- Contract Type
Renbake Patisserie Ltd was established over two decades ago and is located in Stamford Hill, North London. We are now a thriving patisserie supplying to the airline, catering and retail markets; and specialises in cakes, desserts and breads.
We are currently seeking a full time Development Chef to join our friendly team.
- You will be responsible for organising productions, completing daily orders and to be continuously aware of special events, menu changes or special orders.
- You will be responsible for producing and improving on existing recipes (where relevant), decorating and cutting cakes on a mass production level, monitor quality assurance, ensure product safety and train production staff in the launch of new products.
- You will play an instrumental part in the new product development for a wide range of prestigious caterers and other sections of the food industry, working closely with them to create products that match their briefs as well as their quality standards.
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Qualified/experienced Pastry Chef
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Confident and professional approach
- Strong organisational abilities
- Flexible with hours on busy period
Please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.
If interested in the position, please send us your cover letter and resume.
Apply for Development Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly