TECHNICAL CO-ORDINATOR / SPECIFICATIONS TECHNOLOGIST
2 days left
- Contract Type
Technical Co-ordinator / Specifications Technologist
Highly competitive salary on offer + car allowance + pension + healthcare
This is a varied role to join an importer and exporter of chilled products, with an office based in Hertfordshire. We are looking for an experienced Specifications Technologist, with knowledge of online systems and experience working with the UK retailers.
Main Duties Include:
- Writing, checking and approving specifications - knowledge of allergens, packaging, artwork.
- Approval of labelling and artwork.
- Reviewing ingredients used in products against EU and customer requirements.
- Dealing cross functionally - process tech experience (High care) and exposure to BRC advantageous
- Managing customer expectations
- Deal with our suppliers based around the world and act as a key liaison for specifications.
- All aspects of artwork and packaging
- Customer complaints logging, trending and following up and closing off.
- Graduates - HNC/equivalent or higher with relevant retail industry experience.
- Experience with micros and other spec systems.
- Ideally, UK retail in complex products with compound ingredients.
- Experience and knowledge of artwork and packaging.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good with numbers
- Flexible, can do attitude, willingness to learn and work within a small team take ownership of specs
- Understanding of HACCP
Apply for TECHNICAL CO-ORDINATOR / SPECIFICATIONS TECHNOLOGIST
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly