Quality Manager (various levels)
Quality Manager (various levels considered)
C£35k to £55k
A well established family run business based one hour south of Dublin with a state-of-the-art site, producing a range of frozen meat products for supply to major retail customers and food service. With full BRC and customer accreditation and an outstanding reputation for quality, innovation and customer service, they now wish to strengthen their technical resource via the appointment of a talented technical professional.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Basic Negotiation Skills
- Range Management
- Supplier Management
- Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP) pref in poultry
- Passionate about product development
- (A full Skills Profile will be developed for this Role)
- Examples of experience required:
- A minimum of 4 years relevant industry/retail experience with good manufacturing / process knowledge.
- Developed project management skills
- Operates across product areas within a poultry category
- Relevant degree or equivalent formal qualification.
For further information please send a CV marked for the attention of Lesa Lynch to email@example.com