Boning Hall Manager
My client, an established meat manufacturer is currently recruiting for a Boning Hall Manager for a brand new site they have in the Northamptonshire area. This is a brand new role and the individual who steps into this will have a fantastic opportunity to help grow the business long term.
The main objectives of the job are to maintain the safe and smooth running of the Boning Room in order to achieve maximum production efficiency. This role will report into the MD of the business and you must have previous experience of primary meat processing.
- You will be accountable to the Operations Manager for the output and performance of the pre-bone and their allocated boning hall and associated dispatch area
- Ensure that boning hall operational KPIs are achieved, benchmarked on a weekly basis against other group sites
- Ensure that key outputs such as production output, health and safety, hygiene standards, product quality, labour efficiency and training are managed effectively
- To supervise production so that Stock is correctly controlled, used and rotated including packaging and completing weekly stock takes.
- To ensure the HACCP process controls are monitored and adhered to, in-process tests are carried out and records completed correctly to a standard fit to meet the requirements of the BRC, MHS and customer audits which is set out in the HACCP Manual.
- Previous boning hall management experience in particular strong knowledge of de-boning Beef or Pork would be an advantage
- Strong team management skills, having managed a team of over 20 staff including grievances, appraisals, coaching and mentoring.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to motivate staff
- Computer and numerate literate
- Knowledge of HACCP, Food Safety and Health & Safety
Whats On Offer
- Very competitive salary of up to £40k
- Working Hours - Mon to Fri from 7am till 4pm
- Excellent long term career prospects
If you are interested in this role then please forward me your most recent and up to date CV and send it to email@example.com or if you would like to discuss this vacancy, location or company the role is with in more detail then please call Giuseppe Leo on 0131 226 5060 or 07857 348079 anytime between 8.45am till 7.30pm Monday to Friday