Site Continuous Improvement Manager – CI Coordinator – FMCG Manufacturing
7 days left
- Contract Type
My client is a market leading Food Group, home to a number of household name brands and supplier to the UK’s major retailers. We require a Site Continuous Improvement Manager to facilitate, support and engage the site leadership team and shop floor staff in the correct use and application of work practises to strive towards zero losses on safety, quality and equipment.
- In depth practical experience of Lean Manufacturing / Total Productive Maintenance with evidence of how improvement projects have delivered real & sustainable results financially and behaviourally.
- Excellent interpersonal & presentation skills, articulate and engaging and the ability to quickly establish good relationships with internal and external customers.
- The ability to motivate, mentor and engage teams to enable them to take on new skills and translate into operations.
- Negotiating and influencing skills to avoid the potential for internal tensions.
- Strong leadership, team building, coaching and development skills.
- Project management skills.
- Reporting to the Site Manufacturing Manager, with a dotted line into the Group CI Manager and with three direct reports who are Shift CI Facilitators, you will lead the site CI function in order to facilitate, support and engage the site leadership team and shop floor staff in the correct use and application of work practises to strive towards zero losses on safety, quality and equipment.
- Indirect reports c.370 employees across the site.
- Contribute to improvement in loss reduction across the site.
- Lead projects to improve equipment reliability and performance efficiencies.
- Lead projects to lower operational running costs
- Teach, coach and mentor work practises program across the site including workplace organisation, effective daily management, asset management, creative & practical problem solving, root cause analysis, process mapping, production levelling, quick changeover, error proofing etc.
- Directly support the Group Manufacturing Continuous Improvement Manager in the delivery of the Learning Academy training modules.
- Support the development of the site Must Win Battle Plan, Tactical Implementation Plans, Focussed Improvement activity & delivery of the balanced scorecard to achieve Zero Losses.
This is an exciting opportunity to have a massive impact within a market leading food group at their flagship state-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the ‘Apply Now’ button.
All CVs will be acknowledged.
Apply for Site Continuous Improvement Manager – CI Coordinator – FMCG Manufacturing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly