Role: Shift Manager
Salary: c£40k - £45k
This is a fantastic opportunity for pan-motivated shift manager who can demonstrate they can put in KPI’s, show ambition and have a robust attitude. You can think for yourself and problem solve, you come up with ideas and you make things happen. Driving quality and understanding throughout your team.
Shift Manager - The Candidate:
- Previous experience in a Shift Manager or Days based role managing a multi-skilled Production team in a manufacturing environment – preferably Food or FMCG.
- Experienced in continuous improvement and able to create an environment where team members consistently push for improved team performance and productivity.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and coaching skills – be passionate about people and their development.
- Able to develop trust, respect open communication within the team as well as be willing to face challenging situations.
- Demonstrate CI and Lean methodologies
- A successful FMCG Manufacturer with a commitment to high quality products for all their customers.
- The company are keen to develop employees and provide career development opportunities.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic career opportunity then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref DJ/3953 in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org or give myself a confidential call on 0161 832 7463 / 07403 299 236.