NPD Projects Manager
NPD Projects Manager
This is an exciting multidimensional new role for an experienced foodie with a significant track record in project management. If you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial fast paced environment without the bureaucracy and formalities of the bigger corporates; and would love to join an international, dynamic and award-winning business, then this could be your lucky day.
Carrs Foods International is a £60m t/over international market leader in the bakery sector with a track record in creating and delivering the very best. Our brand portfolio includes St Pierre, Baker Street and Paul Hollywood Ready to Bake Breads. Our business model is to build partnerships with multiple bakeries, predominantly across Europe, enabling us to deliver innovation and excellence to key customers in the UK and USA. All production and logistics are outsourced. As a result of phenomenal growth Carrs Foods were ranked No 9 in the Sunday Times International Fast Track 200 league table in 2018; and appeared in the London Stock Exchange 1000 companies to inspire Britain in May 2018.
Reporting to the Innovations Director the NPD Projects Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading the project management of the existing NPD plan from concept to launch;
- Our projects landscape – overall visibility and control of all global NPD projects;
- Guide bakery partners in developing market leading bakery products;
- Key stakeholder engagement and relationship management globally;
- Identify and develop business with new supply partners;
- Act as one of our ‘relationship ambassadors’ across the sector
Our supply partners are located across the UK, Europe, USA and Canada, and so frequent travel will be required.
You will be an experienced NPD Projects Manager with a passion for the food industry, ideally degree qualified in a food science discipline with the following experience, skills and behaviours:
- Food sector experience essential. Bakery an advantage;
- Excellent Project Management skills with significant experience managing and reporting on projects from concept to launch;
- Product evaluation and critique;
- NPD process knowledge concept to launch including conducting factory trials;
- Working knowledge of microbiology/HACCP & understanding of UK Food Legislation;
- A creative, flexible and knowledgeable approach;
- Diplomacy, tenacity and results orientated;
- Excellent communication skills and relationship developer/manager.
If you would like a further chat about your interest in this exciting new role then please call our retained Consultant – Elaine Rippon of Oakleigh Resourcing on 01477 534491. To apply email your CV with supporting statement by clicking apply below. You can also view the role profile and person specification on www.oakleighresourcing.co.uk
No agencies please.