Technical & Development Project Manager (Leading Branded Drinks Business)
The business has grown from strength to strength to become a market leader within the drinks sector. At the forefront of product innovation, the business now produces a range of unveils exceptional products supplying most of the UK retailers and exporting their products across the world.
Owing to the ongoing success of the business, a new and exciting position has arisen based at their head offices in London. The business seeks a passionate and self-motivated Technical Project Manager to join a growing quality and technical team. A confident project manager, with a clear sense of timescales and urgency to effectively lead and manage projects working with cross functional teams, you will support the delivery of NPD from concept to launch by monitoring and managing scope, financials and schedule to ensure projects stay on track.
- Driving the technical development and implementation of packaging and liquid formats
- Arranging and completing trials
- Involvement in the commissioning of new packaging equipment and production lines
- Communicate with other teams, suppliers and markets and secure effective cross-functional cooperation (e.g., with production & suppliers)
- Project budgets, planning and tracking of new and ongoing projects
- Developing standard practices, ways of working and processes across Supply Chain and NPD
- Ensuring adherence to company, CSR, retailer and food safety policies
- Track record of delivery of new product technical development from concept to commercialisation driving cross functional teams.
- Great relationship management skills with strong influencing, facilitation and negotiation
- Ability to self-manage resource with leadership and management experience and personal accountability for results
- Technical knowledge of product and packaging development, quality systems and legislation with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent eye for detail with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and abilities in stakeholder management
- Ability to present information in a rational, structured and concise manner
- Educated to Degree level - Science or Engineering background
- Solid experience within a FMCG or food/drink manufacturing project management role.
- Preferably project management and/or packaging diploma certified
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.