Head of Operations
We are currently seeking an ambitious, commercially astute, and shrewd manufacturing professional to join this leading chilled food business as Operations Manager. Operations Manager
Critical to this role will be experience at senior management level, ideally with board level influencing skills, and a sound understanding of multi-component, multi-process manufacturing within a CI and Lean oriented environment. This business is part of a large group with a number of UK sites supplying high quality convenience products to the major retailers.
• Leading the operations team, to deliver and develop the strategic business plan
• Establish performance targets in people, processes, quality and waste
• Member of the site senior management team championing best practice standards
• Set clear strategies and targets for manufacturing improvement within operations and throughout the leadership team .
• Extensive experience in senior management, ideally within complex food processing sectors
• A thorough understanding of the UK retailers and the general COPs associated with them
• Quantifiable expertise of KPI leadership as well as extensive success with CI practise and strategy
• Influencing capability at board level and with customers and peer group alike.
This company firmly encourages internal growth and progression so this role will be a clear career step towards General Management or Directorship.