I am currently recruiting for a Hygiene Supervisor on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- Deputising for Hygiene Manager in their absence.
- Assist in reviewing procedures to improve and standards, efficiencies and where possible reduce costs.
- Completing staff evaluations, assessments and training.
- Carrying out disciplinary investigations as required
- Enforcing company policies and procedures such as HACCP and company procedures e.g. glass breakage policy. Ensuring food quality/safety checks and paperwork are completed as per document requirements. Illustrating Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and ensuring that employees adhere to this.
- Ensuring that plant is cleaned, both deep cleans and daily cleans, maximizing down time when appropriate. Ensuring that product safety is not compromised as a result of poor hygiene. Ensuring safe systems of work and appropriate use of chemicals at all times.
- Planning and scheduling work for operatives against routine schedules.
- Liaising with planning department when required to ensure adherence to cleaning plan.
- Working with Plant Engineers to ensure synergy between the two departments.
- Ensuring that engineering job requests are inputted into SAP
- Administration duties in line with Hygiene system.
- Ideally you will have experience working in a similar role and have man management experience.
- Have a strong understanding of hygiene standards in the food manufacturing industry.
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive salary of £30,000
- Working 4 days on 3 days off, 12 hours shift, days and nights
If the above role could be of interest and you would like further information please contact Cassi Henderson on 0131 226 5060 and send a up to date CV over to Cassi@drnewitt.com