This is an excellent chance to join a privately owned food business working in partnership with manufacturing customers bring irresistible speciality products to the marketplace. This highly creative company are now seeking a proactive QA Technician to help them continue to deliver the very best technical standards.
In this key role you’ll assist with the implementation of quality systems and procedures. Your responsibilities will include:
· Ensuring all teams are up to date with the latest legislation through carrying out internal audits.
· Co-ordinating audits including Hygiene and GMP according to set schedules, monitoring and following up on any non-conformances to ensure customer expectations are met at all times.
· Acting as a key member of the HACCP team guaranteeing the completion, documentation and verification of audit processes.
· Identifying potential issues in regular HACCP meetings and using feedback to drive continuous improvement initiatives.
· Handling day to day QA duties such as raw material release as well as handling supplier and customer complaints.
We are looking for a Food Science or Technology graduate who ideally has placement experience and knowledge of managing quality systems for a food manufacturer. You must have excellent organisation and project management abilities as well as first class communication skills as you’ll be working with internal teams to drive projects forward. You’ll also need a good technical understanding of food manufacturing and legislation requirements such as HACCP and GMP.
So if you’re looking for a new challenge where you can developer your technical career with a growing food business then apply now or call us on 0345 2600 737 for more information.
Although we do our utmost to respond to all applicants, there are times when this is just not possible due to sheer volume so if you have not heard from us within 5 working days then we are sorry to say your application for this role has not been successful.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.