Production Planner / Materials Controller
Production Planner / Materials Controller role Northamptonshire, FMCG Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a Production Planner on behalf of a leading FMCG Food Manufacturer based in the Northamptonshire area.
This is role ideal for someone looking to expand their experience within Supply Chain / Demand Planning, or could also suit a newly qualified capable person with a passion for the industry.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering accurate customer demand forecast whilst improving service levels. You will maintain close working relationships with a number of different internal and external customers. In this role, you will analyse large data sets from Procast in Excel to make swift decisions, compile weekly forecasting trackers and monitor KPI data that can be shared within the business. You will work closely with the sales team to reach a set of shared targets and demand numbers.
- To use and maintain the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool, setting up new products in the system to ensure smooth processes
- Highly analytical with the ability to manipulate large amounts of data in Excel
- Create and develop weekly reports on key measures that can be circulated across the business and used in analysing root causes
- Utilise a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing and Customer Finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts
- Manage a set of Customers, collaborating on base rates, promotional forecasts, phasing and buy in volumes, new listings and management of events
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models and evaluate forecast results
- Build and establish long term relationships with both internal and external customers
- Liaise with the Customer Co-ordinators and Production Planning to ensure availability of product to let them know of any significant differences to forecast
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous Planning / demand / supply chain / forcasting experience
- Experience in a manufacturing / fmcg background
Salary: circa £22,000-30,000 + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people in the following: Planning Manager, Production Planner, Production Coordinator, Materials Planner, MRP Requirements Planner, Forecaster, Demand Planner, Logistics Controller, Stock Controller, Forecast and Supply Planner, Supply Chain Planner, Materials Controller, Scheduler, Food, Northamptonshire, Northampton, Kettering, Corby, Peterborough, Leicester, Spalding.