Production Team Leader (Dairy)
Production Team Leader required for a well-known FMCG company based in the Highlands and Islands of Scotland. This is a great opportunity for a hands-on team leader to join a well-established company who pride themselves on the quality of their products.
- You will be responsible for overseeing the day to day running of production including managing the production operative team.
- You will be involved in the entire chain from receiving the incoming ingredients from the suppliers and carrying out testing of products, supervision of the operative staff to ensure the product is manufactured using GMP, stepping in to assist where required to maintain the quality of product for distribution to customers.
- You will also oversee the stock-management and inspecting the quality of products coming in through suppliers.
- You will also be responsible arranging servicing of all plant and dealing with machine breakdowns on occurrence and organise for repair teams to come in.
The role would suit candidates with either hands on engineering experience or candidates with any leadership experience looking for the next step up in their career.
Candidates with HACCP knowledge will hold a considerable advantage however this is NOT essential.
- This is a great opportunity to join a company who are dedicated to continuously improving in what they do and have recently invested in new state of the art machinery to improve and streamline production.
- You will work along with the company directors and other management team to achieve the company goals.
If you are looking for a company with a strong history and the opportunity to become an integral member of a team apply now!
Indicative Salary Range: £30000 + Relocation Package + 28 Days Holiday + Pension + Free Products
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.