Food Safety Auditor
The role requires a dynamic, strong, driven food safety enthusiast with a hands on approach, who can mentor other team members and ensure product quality and safety is maintained. Product safety and quality must be the first point of focus with a right first time attitude. We are looking for applicants who have previous work experience in the Food Industry, ideally with exposure to Food Safety. This is a standalone role covering multiple sites against the appropriate food safety and hygiene standards. It would be an ideal role for someone in a senior QA or Technologist looking for the next challenge.
· Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills required;
· Demonstrated inter department focus and strong relationship building skills;
· Self-motivation and drive, goal-orientated with the ability to work on own initiative while also contributing effectively as part of a team;
· Strong organization and planning skills;
· Ability to work to deadlines and remain calm under pressure;
· High attention to detail;
· Ability to multi-task
· able to complete tasks within given timeframes
· Good at solving problems and bringing forward ideas
To be considered for the role you must have:
· Ability and willingness to undertake training as part of his / her own role.
· Ability to work overtime at short notice.
· Internal Auditor Certificate.
· Intermediate HACCP or working towards.
· Advantageous- Level 4 Food Safety or working towards.
· Experience in a similar role for a minimum of 2 years.
£28-£30k based on experience.
Benefits for these roles.
Bonus- up to 10% based on performance
Private medical insurance
Holiday entitlement 25 days
Company Pension scheme