Our client is an international group of companies provide a diverse product offering on a global basis across chemical, personal care, agriculture and bio agronomy markets.
The site is very process driven, with a number of skilled and expert process technicians, and a dedicated support team. They are presently seeking to bring an experienced Operations & Engineering Manager into the business to lead the company and advance them as a leading supplier of specialist products to their supply chain.
The critical elements of the role will be to manage the full operation, leading the team, and ensuring that manufacturing output stays of consistent high quality and within agreed budgetary and yield KPIs. The role will take on a hands-on perspective in what is a very process oriented environment, therefore the appointee will not only wear a site leadership hat, but also a engineering hat for projects, improvements and maintenance, both planned and reactive.
- Full site responsibility for all operational functions
- Complete budgetary and site KPI responsibility
- Site lead as experienced maintenance and projects engineer
- Accountability for site performance to the group
- Responsible for growing and structuring the site team
- An experienced senior engineer or engineering manager
- Experience with cross functional leadership
- NEBOSH qualification
- Degree or equivalent tertiary education
- Expertise with heating and cooling vessels
This role will suit an experienced engineer either with operational expertise or with a large team and cross functional responsibility. It will be a proving ground for an individual ambitious to develop their general management skills and experience, and have overall responsibility for a site.
Apply for Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly