Operations Manager - Monday to Friday permanent dayshift
My client are an established food manufacturer with sites throughout the UK and they require a Operations Manager for their site based in the East Anglia. This role will report to Group Operations Director.
Reporting to the Group Operations Director you will be responsible for the management of the operations assets, personnel and site in a manner that meets the commercial requirements of the individual business unit whilst maximizing efficiency, Service, quality, health and safety on a best cost framework. You will provide a summary of scope of operation of the job such as span of control direct/indirect, size of budget managed, scope of authority & decision making. Identify which KPI’s the job is directly/indirectly accountable for.
- At least 3 years in chilled food manufacturing environments such as meat processing, ready meals or food to go
- Experience at either Site Production, Manufacturing, Operations or Factory Manager essential
- H&S responsibilities
- BRC or equivalent standards of operation
- Continuous improvement role
- Good training skills
- Manufacturing methods
- Organisation/prioritisation skills
- Problem solving
- Communications to groups and all levels in business
- Report generation and data interpretation
- Budget management
- People performance processes
- Presentation skills
- Internal communications management and influencing skills
Whats On Offer
- Hours of Work - Mon to Fri 8am to 5pm, flexibility to work outwith of these hours is required during busy periods.
- Salary £75k
- 33 days holiday inclusive of statutory days
If you are interested in this role then please forward me your most recent and up to date CV and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to discuss this vacancy, location or company the role is with in more detail then please call Giuseppe Leo on 0131 226 5060 or 07857 348079 anytime between 8.45am till 7.30pm Monday to Friday