Technical Services Manager
This innovative and award winning manufacturer supplying amazing chilled products to the UK major multiples are seeking a proactive and driven Technical Services Manager to join their fast paced team and implement their quality systems.
In this dynamic role you’ll be leading the Technical function to ensure all products are produced in line with customer specifications as well as food safety and quality legislation. This will include:
- Managing Technical and Quality teams to implement controls to ensure all policies and procedures are reviewed and updated in line with company, customer and accreditation requirements.
- Maintaining and developing internal quality systems, driving continuous improvements and providing technical support on the latest food safety standards and best practice methods.
- Liaising with external suppliers as well as internal purchasing and operations teams to guarantee all ingredients, raw materials and finished products are in line with approved specifications, industry legislation and meticulous company standards.
- Co-ordinate and participate in third party visits and audits, managing the audit programme and providing technical support across the site.
- Respond, investigate and analyse any issues or complaints regarding the quality, safety and legality of product ranges, guaranteeing consistently high standards.
Suit an ambitious and talented Technical Services Manager of graduate calibre with experience of working for a chilled food manufacturer. You must have excellent technical knowledge, food legislation and a strong understanding of quality assurance requirements including HACCP and BRC. You’ll need to have excellent attention to detail as well as first class organisation and people management skills in order to lead and motivate your team to achieve the best results. With strong influencing skills you’ll ensure improvements and innovations can be made to improve food safety across site. You must also have great communication skills that will enable you to liaise effectively with a prestigious customer base.
If you’re a confident and driven food professional looking for a challenging, varied and rewarding role within a progressive food business then apply now or call 0345 2600 737 for more information.
Please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.