2 days left
- Contract Type
Are you a Development Chef with manufacturing experience? Are you looking for the next step into NPD and ready to join an ambitious and dynamic team?
Our client is a highly successful and expanding company, who specialise in chilled products and supply in to major retailers. They are looking to add an enthusiastic NPD Chef to their team, to manage projects and clients over 2 sites on the South Coast.
· You will be involved in project management for new and existing accounts.
· Responsible for the innovation pipeline in line with business strategies and development of products from initial concept to handover to the development team.
· Identify, analyse and interpret lifestyle trends to continue sales growth.
· Maintaining strong communication and relationships with customers.
· Conduct store visits, development sessions and internal and external presentations.
· Manage and oversee all NPD requests, based across 2 sites.
· Working closely with technical, commercial and sales teams.
· Minimum of 3 years experience in a development chef or product development role, completing every aspect from concept to launch.
· Experience presenting to retailers and working with HACCP/NPD Processes.
· The ability to interpret and drive innovation strategies across projects and teams.
· Full UK driving licence.
£30,000 - £40,000 (DOE)
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Hannah Docherty on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for NPD Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly