Head of New Product Development – NPD Controller
My client is a market leading Food Group and supplier to all of the UK’s major retailers. We require a Head of NPD to lead and manage the Development function across the business product portfolio.
The role of Head of NPD is a challenging and pivotal role within the business. The successful applicant will have responsibility for focusing on the following key areas:
- You will manage the strategic direction of NPD through market analysis and innovation.
- You will develop and strengthen relationships with a vast cross-section of customers and suppliers.
- You will effectively lead and manage the NPD team and coordinate the training and development programme.
- You will ensure that Best Practice is adhered to within the Development function.
- You will possess strong leadership skills with the ability to manage and develop the NPD team.
- You will have a detailed understanding of NPD processes gained within Retailer Branded / Own-Label manufacturing environments.
- With excellent Business Development Skills, you will have a track record of identifying and exploiting new business opportunities with the UK’s major food retailers.
- You will have the ability to deliver board level presentations.
- You will possess excellent analytical and financial skills.
- You will have good organisational skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines, essential in managing this exciting and fast-moving category.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the ‘Apply Now’ button.