Quality Administrator - 12 month contract
An opportunity has emerged to join this well-known food manufacturer on a 12 month contract.
Main duties of the role are as follows:
- Coordination of microbiological and chemical testing against a predetermined schedule; trend analysis the results using the Lab’s website/software
- Categorisation and recording on SAP and reporting of complaint types to business
- Conduct / coordinate investigations and write customer complaint responses within allocated time frames
- Coordinate the completion of required documentation for validation including QAS sheets if required
- Provide support during site audits and lead and coordinate internal audits
- Coordinate positive release of third party manufactured goods
- Report Preparation and Trend Analysis, daily KPIs, weekly & monthly reports
- Coordinate the microbiological and sensory information of key products throughout and beyond shelf life; Own and coordinate all shelf life testing schedules
- Applying and maintaining Concessions, Internal Rejections and other procedures for non-conformance
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum three years’ experience working in the food industry.
- Previous quality administration experience required.
- Experience in preparing for and participation in audits.
- Food hygiene certificate.
- Basic knowledge of HACCP.
- Knowledge of Quality Standards and the ability to write procedures.
- MS Office suite to intermediate level.
- Can do attitude.
- Working in a food manufacturing facility, you will provide support to the plant Quality Assurance department. Trending of product attributes, gathering information for reporting and setting specifications.
- Support the Quality Manager in customer requirements, coordinate and manage required information for customer and business reports.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch ASAP
Indicative Salary Range: £24000 - 26000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.
Apply for Quality Administrator - 12 month contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly