A fantastic career opportunity has arisen for a Miller to join one of the leading manufacturers in the UK and Globally.
- Work within the company safety and health guidelines and promote the policy
- Setting up the Mill and Screenroom to ensure maximum throughput and extraction are achieved.
- Ensuring that the flour produced meets set QA targets.
- Food Safety Checks/Critical Control point checks.
- Wheat intake operations as required.
- Wheat and Flour testing when required and inputting results into LIMS.
- Undertake basic & preventative maintenance, maintain records where necessary.
- Assist in the in-house pest control operation and IPM days
- Topaz inputting of mill and blending jobs.
- Communicate with other departments to maintain the efficient use of the blending plant.
- Maintain and assist in the mill stores.
- Reporting of faults/defects to the appropriate people.
- Full NABIM Milling Qualification (Modules 1 – 7)
- Full NABIM Craft Skills certificate
- Basic Food Hygiene
- Health & Safety awareness
- HACCP awareness
- You should expect a salary in the region of £36-38,000 PA + benefits.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to Simon Norris.
Apply for Miller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly