Account Controller - Sainsburys
Welcome to our world… Let’s Go!
Our drinks on every table. That's the Refresco vision. We're thirsty for more and growing fast which is why we recently invested £1.25 billion in expanding our global manufacturing footprint making us the largest independent bottler of soft drinks and fruit juices in the world. We currently produce 12 billion litres from 59 manufacturing plants in 12 countries and we’re only just getting started…
Our UK Business unit has six manufacturing plants providing a great place to work for 1800 employees producing private label soft drinks and fruit juices for all the leading retailers including Tesco, ASDA, Morrison’s, Sainsbury’s, ALDI and Lidl. We also manufacture for branded customers such as Innocent, Ocean Spray, Weetabix, Del Monte and Um Bongo. Whether it’s packed in Cartons, PET, Aseptic PET or Cans, we ensure that our products are not only manufactured to the highest quality standards but they get where they need to be when they need to get there to meet the needs of our high profile customers.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial, ambitious and resulted orientated Account Controller to be responsible for our Sainsbury’s account. You will have experience of working with and using Category Management to identify opportunities to support the sales process. This role is field based, with some travel to our Kegworth Head Office required.
So what else can we tell you about this key role at Refresco?
The Account Controller- Sainsbury’s position reports directly to the Commercial Director and operates as an integral member of the UK Commercial team. The purpose of the role is to head up the account with responsibility for turnover, volume, profitability, management and coordinator of a direct and business-wide cross functional team, ensuring optimum performance, providing customer focus whilst generating sustained, profitable growth. You will be delivering to high customer service levels with the ultimate aim of the customer being our number one priority.
What can you bring to our table?
We’re looking for a candidate who models our Company values; innovative, market-driven, entrepreneurial, responsible and excellent, in all that they do. We’re also looking for the successful candidate to have:
- significant experience as an accomplished Senior National Account Manager with a proven track record of profitable and sustainable volume and profit delivery
- presence and visibility, with high impact and influence both within Refresco and Sainsbury’s
- excellent communication skills and man-management ability
- at least five years experience of FMCG products including a demonstrable record of success with some of the top five grocery retailers, ideally with the named customers
- successful delivery of retailer own label NPD
- strong commercial awareness and first class negotiating ability
- demonstrable experience of managing a large, cross functional team and direct man-management
- a positive, can do approach, adept at conflict management whilst also being on the front foot to seek out business opportunities
What we bring to the table
As our Account Controller, we’ll pay you a salary commensurate with your experience, as well as a competitive bonus, private healthcare for yourself and immediate family, car allowance, 4 x basic salary life assurance, pension contribution of 12% (employer) plus 25 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays).
Think that your vision is aligned with ours and want to join us in achieving our drinks on every table? Apply today and begin your Refresco journey.