Specifications Manager – Food FMCG Manufacturing
High performing Specifications Manager needed for a family run Food FMCG Manufacturing business based near Leeds.
- You will have had full food labelling training and experience in Specifications writing in a food manufacturing environment
- Good organisational skills, proactive, analytical and diligent
- Experience of managing teams and leading people
- Knowledge and experience of customer web-based specification management systems, including Asda, Morrisons, Tesco, Co-op
- Manage the team of Specifications Technologists to ensure workload clearly understood and any potential challenges are managed carefully to ensure customer satisfaction
- Liaise with suppliers on new products to ensure specifications are submitted to agreed critical path/gate process
- Ensure all nutritional information received and completed
- Manage internal critical path for launches
- Liaise with artwork providers where required to facilitate launches
- Full understanding and compliance to UK and EU legislation
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Apply for Specifications Manager – Food FMCG Manufacturing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly