Quality & Food Safety Manager
A Quality & Food Safety Manager is required for one of the leading Food Manufacturers of its kind in the UK.
Your main focus will be to manage the site Quality & Food Safety team to ensure that products that enter the market place are safe and legal and manufactured to standards that meet or exceed all agreed internal or external specifications.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- To co-ordinate all technical quality activities to ensure that products are manufactured against agreed specifications.
- To develop and maintain a robust auditing programme that continues to meet the requirements set by all audit bodies.
- To develop the site technical strategy, to show continuous improvement and added value.
- To support the central technical team to develop consistent best practice policies whist looking for alternative ways to solve problems
- Delivery of site technical KPI’s,
- To be customer facing on all technical issues and to support the commercial counterparts where required to ensure business continuity
- Primary contact with Government and Non-Governmental organisational bodies – Inclusive of retailer interface.
- To develop & support robust corrective action plans to ensure any consumer or customer dissatisfaction is addressed
Experience in a similar role in the Food Manufacturing industry is essential.
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact Rob Salter for further information on 01233 223 712 / firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.
Apply for Quality & Food Safety Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly