An excellent opportunity to join a much-loved growing business, based in the North East of England. This long-established business has become a household name, not just in the North East but in mainland Europe and North America. With an existing portfolio of family favourites, you'll have the opportunity to contribute to the development of the product range and create some of the favourites of the future.
The role of NPD Technologist presents an opportunity to work in a vibrant and creative environment assisting in the development of new concepts and flavours. It will also provide invaluable support to the flavour production department with quality control.
- Location: Northumberland
- Salary: Competitive
- Function: Technical
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinating launches of new products or running trials alongside product development;
- Researching consumer markets and the latest technologies to develop new product concepts;
- Modifying existing products and processes, and developing new ones;
- Selecting raw materials and other key ingredients from suppliers;
- Preparing product costings based on raw materials and manufacturing costs;
- Compiling, checking and approving product specifications and labelling;
- Bring new concepts and ideas to drive fresh new thinking into the organisation;
We're looking for credible, passionate and engaging candidates with technical experience in NPD within the FMCG sector. You'll be motivated by, and passionate about, food and industry trends, which you can translate into new ideas and concepts. You'll have strong organisational skills and be a great communicator, both verbal and written. Excellent attention to detail is a must.
The ideal candidate will have a graduate degree in a related subject or equivalent experience within the food and drink industry. If this sounds like you, and you're ready to take the next step in your career, please click to apply.