Production Line Leader
Production Line Leader-AM Shift
£20K + Benefits
This leading food manufacturer is looking to recruit a Production Line Leader for the AM shift
To lead the team and assist in the efficient and economic operation of your area of responsibility. Ensuring the processes, production and quality of our products meet the safest and highest specification as per customer and company requirements.
Ensuring all hygiene tasks are carried out according to the cleaning instruction cards, checked/audited and that documentation is completed in an accurate manner (Hygiene).
Ensuring that all staff work safely in accordance to the relative risk assessments and training procedures.
- Reliability and good timekeeping
- Good Knowledge of basic food hygiene / health and safety principles.
- Good Literacy & numeracy levels
- Ability to communicate, understand and follow instructions.
- Willingness to learn
- Team Player
- Lead by example
- Man management ability
- Personal Effectiveness
- Confidentiality with attention to detail and accuracy
- Conduct themselves in a responsible and courteous manner at all times
- Conscientious towards and willingness to meet deadlines
- Co-operative, enthusiastic and orderly approach
- Flexible approach with ability to carry out a wide variety of tasks and adapt to the changing needs of the Company
Interested? Apply now in strict confidence, with CV and salary details quoting ref: BH1193D -or for a confidential discussion please call 0113 2048581
Atkinson Page is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.