Process Systems Engineer - FMCG Manufacturing - Blue Chip Multinational
We have an exciting opportunity for a high calibre Process Systems Engineer to join a large FMCG manufacturing facility in the North West - part of a much larger International Group - a forward thinking and innovative market leader. The role is to provide technical leadership as the systems and product specialist. To drive continuous improvements to the Factory by optimising System performance and product quality, while driving strategic productivity and capacity solutions.
- The Process Systems Engineer provides technical expertise on all factory process equipment to achieve continuous improvement in product quality.
- Develop and deliver technical training in operations and technology, serve as technical coach and mentor.
- Provide Project Engineering support.
- Ensure that product & process tests are supported and conducted effectively.
- Develop and maintain system capacity and capability studies.
- Determination and documentation of plant operating standards and provide product technology support.
- Owner of Factory Systems technical database and proactively network to share information across the UK operation and Global Group.
- Assist across other Factories with technical support and participate in cross-functional technology product teams.
- Provide raw and packaging material leadership within the factory.
- Part pf a team of 3 reporting into the site Operations Manager.
- No direct reports but required to lead, influence and coach directly.
- Permanent, full time, Monday to Friday days-based role.
- Graduate calibre with a HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- Proven experience in a high-volume fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- CI mindset with experience of driving improvements within process plant equipment.
- Knowledge of raw and packaging materials.
- Understanding of Safety, Engineering, Quality and Labour regulations.
- TPM or Lean Manufacturing experience is desirable.
- High level of problem solving knowledge and experience of statistical analysis.
- Excellent communication skills; must be able to lead indirectly and operate at all levels in the Factory.
- Key site, part of a large FMCG manufacturing company, committed to continuous improvement and operational excellence.
- Part of a market leading group.
- Excellent prospects for career advancement and development, both in this role and across the group.
- This role offers an excellent basic salary of up to £48,000 plus bonus, stakeholder pension scheme and private healthcare.
- Further career prospects within the group are excellent.
How to apply
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the ‘Apply Now’ button.
All CVs will be acknowledged