C£20k - £23k
Shift System - Monday to Thursday 6am - 4pm and 4pm to 12pm Monday to Thursday rotating weekly
Great opportunity to join an innovative and growing food business based in North Wales. This brand is becoming more and more popular as demand increases
Duties and responsibilities
- To ensure that product is manufactured in accordance to specification, complying with food safety, legal and quality requirements.
- Assessment of incoming raw materials and packaging for the food plant.
- Collection, labelling and retaining of all finished product samples for their shelf life duration.
- Collection, verification and archiving of production records.
- Assist in the execution of the company's surveillance program.
- Assist in the execution of the internal audit program.
- You will have one to three years experience working in the food industry
- Possess a good understanding of quality, production, hygiene, safety and other factory procedures.
- Have a tidy mind, work in a clean, neat and effective manner. Adopt a structured approach to all tasks. Communicate well.
- Have an acceptable standard of numeracy and literacy.
- Have basic PC literacy. Be familiar with use of both “word” and “excel spreadsheet” documents.
- Accept responsibility, demonstrate common sense, follow instructions and use initiative within existing guidelines. Be a reliable member of the team.
Please send an up to date CV using the link below
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Quality Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly