Paul Nyman Consultancy are recruiting a Process Technologist for a successful chilled food manufacturer in Lincolnshire
This well-respected company are a national leader in their category, leading the way with innovation, and providing a wide range of products to an array of UK retailers. Following national growth this site based in Lincolnshire is looking to develop its process team.
As Process Technologist, key responsibilities within your role will include:
- Delivering trial reports assessing manufacturing performance
- Ensuring all products are costed thoroughly after production trials and prior to full production
- Conducting ongoing investigations into production processes and making recommendations for improvements if necessary
- You will organise and lead factory trials across a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Ensuring all work meets in-house and customer standards for quality and safety
- Support initial production runs and be available to trouble shoot and provide expert advice if necessary
You will ideally be educated to Degree level in a food related discipline and have experience of working in a manufacturing position in a product or process capacity. You could be a graduate with a placement year as a Process Technologist or an individual looking for their first/second company move. You will thrive in either a branded or own-label environment and have experience within a chilled food environment. You must have an excellent attention to detail and thrive whilst working as part of a close-knit team.
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in NPD, Technical, Process, Quality, Sales, Marketing and Category Management Recruitment across the UK food industry.