The company is a privately owned food manufacturer in South London supplying retail clients and foodservice operators with a range of chilled ready to eat products which has been established for over 30 years. your passion to deliver the highest quality of locally sourced and fresh food complimented by our unrivalled customer service, has seen us build a reputation as a leading caterer in London.
NPD Technologist Overview
The NPD technologist plays a key role in achieving the company’s strategy to become the leading chilled Food to Go manufacturer in the U.K. The main responsibility of our NPD technologist is to assist in the NPD process from concept to launch. You will be creating customer samples and maintaining and building relationships with key customers. You will be planning, communicating and executing factory trials for the business alongside the production team.
- Assist the NPD team in NPD process from concept phase to factory launch
- Update and maintain product information on production and sales systems
- Create kitchen samples for NPD and EPD including co-ordination of ingredients
- Oversee customer samples
- Communicate with key customers on existing NPD projects
- Communicate factory trials and launches to the relevant staff in the business
- Communication with suppliers on sample ingredients and product launches
- Conduct tasting panels
- Communication with Transport on sample deliveries
- Update RJL product information accordingly
- Create and produce sample labels for technical approval
- Overseeing the Simply Lunch suggestion scheme
Essential Skills -
- Creative mind
- Excellent hands on skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Commercial acumen
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of consumer trends
To apply for this role please click the apply button.