Process Control Technologist
1 day left
- Contract Type
Job Title: Process Control Technologist
Location: Bishops Stortford
Competitive basic + benefits - Monday to Friday
Reporting to the site Quality Manager the advisor will play a key role in delivering technical and quality assurance across the site.
Down spoons for a second and meet the team behind the taste
We’re on a mission to blow the minds of pleasure seekers everywhere. Our job description is simply this: to transform each sweet moment into an explosion of pleasure.
Hard work? Not really.
To us, it’s a labour of love. A journey of joy. Every atom of cheesecake, mousse, molten middle, and soufflé is a little victory for us. Delicious, explosive victory.
Ever since we first sneaked Gü onto the shelves of a local supermarket, we’ve been pouring our hearts into making these victories more widespread; from a little-known secret to a global taste phenomenon on the tongues of millions.
Today, from our new factory @ Bishops Stortford to London HQ to the sunny shores of Australia, we’re taking the world by storm. Food fanatics everywhere have entered a new dimension of deliciousness.
The fact is, we love our job. And you can taste it.
- To take product from product engineering requirement to launch of live process, raw material or product amendment;
- To own projects, developing the product, controlling the launch path and ensuring projects are stopped if they are likely to be unsuccessful;
- Keep the Quality Manager closely informed of all launch progressions, product tastings, and development so that launches can be controlled correctly;
- Interact with the Buyer, Operations and Technical teams on upcoming new launches and track progress;
- Check and approve factory paperwork produced by the Technical department and ensure it is fit for purpose (i.e. QAS sheets, recipe mix sheets, QC control/traceability), tracking all necessary food safety and legality issues. Request modification where required;
- Control existing product development (EPD). Interact with the Technical department on quality issues, product faults and revisit them to improve the product or maintain a high quality standard;
- Develop new processes where required, to improve efficiency and quality;
- Interact with suppliers on quality issues and improve Noble Dessert’s final product;
- Research and implement current consumer markets and latest technologies on manufacturing, quality control, and consistency;
- Have an input into the supplier control, using existing knowledge of the supply base to deliver quality control. Raise non-conformances, where necessary
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous QA experience in food manufacturing environment. Good eye for detail.
- Hold a Food Technology Degree, or a Level 3 Food Safety & HACCP Certificate, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience within the food industry
- Project management skills
- Ability to work in a variety of temperatures sites
- Excellent communication skills with the visible passion and enthusiasm for delivering product innovation and development;
- Ability to demonstrate good IT skills;
- Ability to demonstrate excellent attention to detail in all aspects of work;
- Ability to work as part of team and independently;
- Good organisational skills with the ability to plan and manage individual workload;
In return we can offer an exciting career within a growing business
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.
Apply for Process Control Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly