Commercial / Pricing Analyst
Eden Scott's client is a leading FMCG business with offices globally. We are currently seeking a Commercial / Pricing Analyst.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be working in a team of three to manage products, market intelligence, and sectors of pricing including competitive price positioning. You will have experience within pricing and analytics, with FMCG or market research experience being desirable.
Your duties will include:
- Create pricing and bid strategies
- Advise on margins to ensure profitability
- Work closely with the sales team on major client accounts worldwide
- Monitor and maintain marketing intelligence as well competitive information
- Advise on supplier costs to achieve the best margins
- Support implementation of new products, working closely with the sales team
- This role may involve some travel.
- Commercial management experience
- Experience in pricing, quotes, and tenders
- Deep understanding of pricing
- Self-managerial ability to manage time effectively and work to deadlines
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and experience of Microsoft NAV (desirable)
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Alasdair Murray on 0131 550 1117.
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.