Job Title: Line Leader
Salary: £20,000 - £22800
Reference - HB3557
Our client is one of the market leaders in the FMCG sector and area looking for an ambitious Line Leader to join them. Due to continued growth, they are looking to evolve their Production Team and this excellent opportunity offers progression and reward through hard work.
This role is a dynamic post that will involve ensuring smooth production output at all times and liaising with all departments to achieve maximum results across the site. It is ideal for skilled production professionals looking to take the next step in their career, or established team leaders who are seeking fresh challenges in an award-winning business.
* Team leadership in a fast-paced production environment
* Working on constant improvement of team practices and site wide standards
* Build strong working relationships with team members and other departments
* Day to day management of the production team, working closely with upper management
* Achievement and management of personal and team KPI's
* Cross functional role working Quality, Health and Safety and Administration Teams
* Experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
* Food Production
* Understanding/Knowledge or production team leadership and strong communication skills
* Knowledge of production systems, IT and general admin
* Strong work ethic and man management skills
In return my client is offering a competitive basic salary along with a chance to evolve in an established company filled with opportunities for progression.
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements, please get in touch with Justine Withers at email@example.com/07909 444099.
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our horticulture, fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.