NPD Technologist / Product Development Technologist
NPD Technologist, Glasgow, Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for an NPD Technologist role on behalf of a leading Food Manufacturer based in Glasgow:
The NPD Technologist will be involved with the designing and developing of products to ensure that customer and manufacturing requirements are met.
- Driving and identifying NPD project initiatives
- Increasing the Company's expertise within the development department
- Liaise with the Design team to ensure that visually products meet with customers' expectations and deliver innovation to the market
- Accurately record project details to ensure all information is available and transferable within development and to other departments.
- Ensure that NPD successfully translate from initial brief through to full factory production.
- Assist at factory trials and work with Process and Operations to ensure products are representative of what the customer approved.
- Regularly conduct a systematic review of recipes, ingredients method of manufacture and packaging to drive efficiencies and increased profitability
- Self-management on a day to day basis on appointed key development projects which have been briefed and scoped and agreed to progress.
- While working in the Test Kitchen ensure that the culture of essential hygiene practices connected with the storage, preparation and cooking of food is followed.
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement
This may be of interest to: Food Manufacturing, FMCG, Production, Manufacturer, Operations, Food, Drink, Beverages, Stirling, Falkirk, Dunfermline, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Kilmarnock, NPD Technologist, Food Technologist, Process Technologist, New Product Development Technician, QA Assistant, Technical Developer, Product Developer, Quality, R&D, Manager, Supervisor