Technical Services Manager (6 Month Contract)
A Technical Services Manager vacancy has become available for a leading Frozen Food Manufacturer, on an initial 6 month contract.
Supplying to all the major retailers as well as other manufacturers, they offer a wide range of innovative and high-quality products, excellent service and advanced logistics.
Your main job purpose is:
- To build and ensure the Quality Management system is fit for purpose.
- To work closely with the Customer Technical Managers to ensure changing customer requirements are reflected in the quality system.
- To structure, amend and maintain the quality system to ensure the requirements of all customers and accreditation bodies are met and exceeded.
- To ensure food safety, quality and due diligence is maintained.
Some responsibilities will include:
- To provide sites with technical support and controls required by food safety requirements, legislation, customers and the business.
- To support the Customer Technical Managers and take part in customer visits/audits e.g. Tesco, PIU, BRC.
- To assist the Technical Director with the management of the sites HACCP study.
- To manage internal audits on site and to carry out compliance audits to satisfy customer requirements.
- To carry out tasks as discussed and agreed with the Technical Director
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact Rob Salter for further information on 01233 223 712 / email@example.com
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.