The successful Hygiene Manager will Maintain a high standard of hygiene across all manufacturing areas. This involves liaising with site function Managers including planning, technical and production.
- Accountabilities to include - food safety across the site, ensuring all machinery is fit for purpose and minimise the risk to food safety, this is to be done with time on the shop floor , ensuring no food safety issue are dealt with
- Ensuring hygiene paper work is fully compliant with site standards and customer expectations , incorporating governing body standards such as BRC & ISO
- Project work - ensuring innovations on hygiene have a place, developing new techniques of cleanliness and standards.
- Attending site activities meetings and problem solving ensuring a proactive approach is visible
- Training and development of staff and personnel
- Advanced HACCP , Advanced Food hygiene , COSHH, manufacturing standards , good understanding of Cleaning In Place (CIP)
- 5 to 10 years in management role
Please ask for further details
30 - 35K