Are you an experienced Quality Technician looking to step up? Or an existing Technical Co-ordinator looking for your next challenge within a larger company?
My client, a manufacturing giant of branded and own label dairy products is looking for you. With extensive plans for the future and huge investment across their sites this is a fantastic opportunity for career progression!
Salary: up to £40k DOE
- You will have knowledge & experience of food manufacturing & processing techniques
- Understanding of microbiology and/or dairy science
- Relevant HACCP (L4) & auditing (BRC) qualifications, detailed working knowledge of relevant UK/EU legislation & retailer codes of practice
- Strong experience developing quality management systems
- Highly motivated, determined & enthusiastic individual with strong leadership & team building qualities
- Responsible to provide expertise through Quality Management Systems Knowledge
- Plays an active part in building QMS capability across site
- Responsible for laboratory management and other QMS duties
- Supports and process confirms operations quality control responsibilities
- My client is household name - a manufacturer of branded and retailer label food products at a number of sites throughout the UK
- My client is keen to develop its employees and provide career opportunities for its successful staff
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref KG/4140 or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or 07399 935 170