Based in Essex, our client are a leading ambient food manufacturer supplying into the retail and food service sectors. Having formed over 130 years ago, the company supply to over 70 countries worldwide.
A new position has now become available for a Development Technologist to join their expanding and successful business.
- Working on a concept to launch basis ensuring communication with team and customers
- Modification of products in line with customer requirements using the development process and carrying out tasks in correct order
- Development of products in line with customer requirements using the development process and carrying out tasks in correct order
- Reviewing and assessing the data gained from trials and analysis and carrying out the appropriate actions
- Organising and completing customer benchmarking
- Manage the work load of multiple customers and prioritising requirements
- Reviewing and understanding multiple customer policies and using that data to overlay the development procedure to ensure all products comply with the correct policies
- Ownership of existing processes with a continuous improvement approach
- Ensure accurate records are available for accessing and viewing by relevant personnel
- To support the Category and NPD function in terms of technical information and active line samples
- All process development issues at each stage of manufacture are brought to the attention of the Product Development Manager and that they are resolved in a timely manner
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact Rob Salter for further information on 01233 223 712 / firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.