Development Account Manager
Eden Scott are delighted to be working with an established food manufacturer who have an impressive broad range of high-quality products which are sold to leading UK retailers and foodservice customers as well.
We are looking to recruit a Development Account Manager to join their established team and be involved with the development of NPD and EPD products in line with the company commercial targets and market trends.
- Manage the development process from concept to launch in line with customer development processes and COP’s.
- Work with the innovation team, customers, NAM’s, brand owners and Marketing to identify future trends and innovation.
- Liaise with the buying team in sourcing new raw materials or packaging.
- Develop knowledge of raw materials and factory processes to help develop new products or provide suggestions to improve existing products
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within commercial targets
- Develop strong relationships with retailers
- Ensure briefs are approved for Development
- Supply complete customer documentation required for tasting panels, reviews and benchmarking
- Ensure internal reviews have been carried out and signed off ahead of product leaving site for all samples
- Along with the Technical Department, ensure HACCP is completed for each NPD and EPD product and risk assessments are carried out
- Arrange handover meetings
- Update project progress with wider team
- Support Production and Process team at Pre-production and launch
- Carry out post launch meetings
- Previous experience within a similar role in a food manufacturing environment
- Ability to work closely with other departments
- Knowledge of completing food safety and quality checks
- Process evaluation to reduce cost and maintain quality
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Experience building relationships with key stakeholders
- Self-motivated and with the ability to motivate others
To discuss this exciting opportunity further, please contact Alasdair Murray of Eden Scott on 0131 550 1137 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts