Can you deliver results through people in a busy but friendly food manufacturing environment?
Location: West London
Salary: £65k, plus benefits
The Candidate - Operations Manager:
- Do you have a proven track record as an Operations Manager in a Food manufacturing environment?
- Have you played a leading part in a senior management team that has driven performance through employee engagement?
- Have you got a Continuous Improvement background, ideally?
- Can you demonstrate evidence of strong leadership in your current and previous roles?
If you can answer "yes" to the above questions, please read on….
The Role - Operations Manager:
- Reporting to the Factory General Manager, this role sits on the site's senior management team and is responsible for the Operations department within the manufacturing facility.
- Directly managing a Manufacturing Manager and a Despatch Manager, and their team of Shift Managers in Production and Warehousing, you will be responsible for driving performance against KPI's such as factory efficiencies, health & safety, quality, customer service and hygiene.
- You will contribute to the manufacturing strategy development.
- You will deputise for the Factory General Manager as and when necessary.
- My client has several sites in the UK so career development is there for those that want it
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known food manufacturing business and be a key player in making a difference to their site in the West London area
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref JP/3885 or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0845 003 6872 or mobile 07792 465338.