Manufacturing Team Manager
Manufacturing Team Manager - KP Snacks Ashby
3 Shift Rotation
Salary Up to £40,000
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be accountable for people, plant, product and process delivery against clearly defined role outputs and responsibilities. Those responsibilities include motivating, leading and coaching of Team Members and Engineers to successfully deliver production, quality, hygiene, safety, conformance to plan and KPIs. Role modelling the KP Snacks Values and behaviours. You will be a confident and effective communicator with a track record in leading teams to drive up standards and improve efficiency in all areas.
● Ensuring high levels of Quality, Safety and Hygiene by maintaining procedures and statutory/company guidelines.
● Good communication, analytical and team leadership skills are essential, together with the ability to establish and maintain a culture to support all aspects of Lean Manufacturing.
● Coaching members of your team by conducting regular monitoring and appraisals to ensure skills and competency levels are developed to deliver highest levels of customer satisfaction
● Effectively manage and deliver planning of resources to achieve and exceed KPI’s (cost, quality, service).
● Achieve production and conformance to plan targets and maintaining control of stock and waste
● Analyse performance and using problem solving techniques to plan and action performance improvements.
● Liaise with internal / external customer, colleagues and other third parties to deliver and exceed customer expectations.
● Deliver effective communication to your direct reports, operational members and Leadership Teams.
● Demonstrate a duty of care to all employees whilst adopting the Positive Attendance Management protocols.
● Where necessary, conduct disciplinary and grievance meetings ensuring adherence to company disciplinary and grievance policies.
The Ideal Candidate:
● Experience of working within a food/beverage manufacturing or FMCG environment is desirable but not essential.
● Proven experience of leading a large team.
● Experience of implementing continuous improvement
● Excellent communication skills combined with logical problem solving skills.
● Customer focused and able to manage, deliver and exceed customer expectations
● Proven ability to build effective relationships with internal and external teams
● Enthusiastic, committed and driven
● Ability to respond positively to changing demands with a positive can do approach
● Permanent position
● Competitive salary
● Pension scheme
The award-winning culture at KP snacks is friendly, welcoming and supportive. We encourage everyone to be the best they can be, working together to achieve great results.
Be a part of it!