S&OP Supply Planner
2 days left
- Contract Type
Our client are an international food manufacturer with a great reputation in the industry. A fantastic vacancy has arisen for an S&OP Supply Planner in Middlesex.
- Manage the supply planning and scheduling of the manufacturing site
- Work closely with Demand Planning, Materials Requirements Planning, customer services and factory operational teams
- Generate a 12 week detailed capacity plan and convert the next 2 weeks into the factory production schedule
- Deliver company inventory targets in line with the budget for your site
- S&OP Supply Planning experience from FMCG background
- Confident individual with strong communication skills
- Highly numerical and analytical
- IT literate with strong Excel skills
What’s on offer?
- £34,000.00 - £40,000.00 (DOE)
- Monday – Friday
- Great career progression
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.
Apply for S&OP Supply Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly