Food Graduate(Training and Advisory)
Food Graduate (Training and Advisory)
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate who would like to progress their career in the food industry with a bias towards training and advisory services. You will have a strong interest in Food Management systems and Food Safety and the thirst to learn more.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and execution of technical delivery as guided by your line manager or others within the team, ability to plan and manage your own time to meet deadlines. This will be on a blend of training projects and contract projects (e.g. audit/pre-audit, consultancy). The complexity of which will build with time and experience.
- Present, using PowerPoint and other appropriate techniques, training materials on both scheduled and bespoke client training courses. The frequency and complexity of which will build with time and experience.
- Provide support to others in the team to design, prepare and maintain training course materials.
- Respond to direct technical enquiries, with support from your line manager, including the provision of guidance and performing audits/pre-audits. The frequency and complexity of which will build with time and experience.
- Prepare client reports under supervision to agreed standards.
- Maintenance of equipment and records for business management system
A graduate in a relevant scientific subject or equivalent (e.g. experience).
• Food industry experience in a technical or quality management role within a food manufacturing environment would be advantageous, however applications from new graduates would be welcomed.
• Demonstrable understanding of HACCP principles is advantageous.
• Knowledge of auditing - advantageoust.
• Good verbal and communication skills to support business development.
• Effective time management skills relating to effective delivery and business practices.
• Full UK/EU driving licence.
• Basic project management skills from recent experience.
• IT literate, a working knowledge of PowerPoint when in post to fulfil the job requirements
For further information please contact Lesa at CPA Recruitment on 0208 203 1000 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Food Graduate(Training and Advisory)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly