Senior professional in Microbiology
A prominent Food business is seeking a leader in the field of food microbiology.
- Degree/Higher Degree or equivalent. Detailed experience in the effects of heat on microorganisms, the microbiological effects of food processing technologies, working knowledge in the efficacy testing of disinfectants and sanitisers. A recognised expert in the field of food process microbiology.
- A good understanding of both spore forming and non-spore forming organisms and methods by which these can be eliminated or inhibited from growing in heat processed product.
- Experience / understanding of needs of operating ISO 17025 in a testing laboratory
- Proven effectiveness in managing timely and cost-effective delivery of technical services/research outputs.
- Competence in team leadership and management of staff and resource utilisation.
- Commercial and financial awareness relevant to the marketing and selling of services.
- Well-developed communication skills –abilities to communicate with colleagues, clients (with varying levels of knowledge) and other experts.
- You will work in a highly reputable organisation
- You will have the salary and benefits commensurate to the role
- You will be a leading figurehead within the organisation
Please send a CV to email@example.com or call 0208 203 1000 for more information