Production Manager - Head Chef / Butcher
Malpass Ltd supply quality meat direct to the public at wholesale prices. We currently have 6 stores in total. Products for all stores are prepared centrally at our Shoreham HQ. We are looking for a motivated Head Chef / Butcher to join our team as Production Manager. It is a very exciting and fast paced environment. No split shifts.
As Production your daily roles and responsibilities will include:
- Creating new and exciting recipes and products to sell in our stores.
- Leading and managing the production team of around 10 employees.
- Monitor and report on production output.
- Plan production for efficiency and to ensure production targets are met.
- Measure and continuously improve quality.
- Plan and implement improvements to the production process.
- Manage stock and oversee purchasing.
- Liaise with key suppliers.
- Ensure Health & Safety and Food Safety requirements are met.
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will hold the relevant experience and qualifications to undertake this role, including:
- Previous experience as a Head Chef or Head Butcher.
- Worked in HACCP compliant environment.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of production scheduling, purchasing, quality control and people management.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skill
- Basic Computer Skills.
Pay Package: £28,000 to £30,000 per annum starting pay depending on experience plus staff discounts.
How to Apply?
If you wish to be considered for this Production Manager role, please apply now and include an up to date CVs