- Contract Type
Maintenance Engineer, Southall, Food Manufacturing
The Maintenance Engineer role consists of preventative maintenance on machines and equipment, as well as responding to emergency machine break downs throughout the plant.
- Carry out preventive maintenance tasks as scheduled to required standard.
- Determine cause of potential failure or performance deterioration, and either
- Complete remedial work during shift or brief subsequent shift and Engineering Team Leader on issue, cause and recommended solution.
- Set standards, initiate & review procedures & measure performance to ensure continuous improvement.
- Adhere to Health & Safety requirements, ensures all work is carried out in a safe manner and conduct risk assessments where required
- Conduct risk assessment prior to any maintenance work and ensure conclusions are implemented prior to start of work to remove hazards.
- To ensure that established standards of food quality & food safety are met.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Relevant Electrical or Mechanical Maintenance skills / experience
- Maintenance experience working within a manufacturing company
- Good communication skills
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to the following: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electrician, Mechanic, Multiskilled, Supervisor, Team Leader, PPM, Food Manufacturing, FMCG, Production, Manufacturer, Operations, Southall, London, Wembly, Hayes, Hounslow, Uxbridge, Slough