A vacancy has arisen at our Southampton depot for a Supervisor. This is a permanent full time position.
The Depot Supervisor role is responsible for working with the Depot Manager to achieve the required depot performance through effective planning, organisation, direction and control of the depot team.Main responsibilities
- Effective execution of all delivery procedures to achieve the correct service levels for our customers’ requirements.
- Ensuring an efficient and professional level of service is provided to all customers working with the HO Commercial team.
- Ensuring company policy is adhered to on all aspects of administration, in particular van and depot stock controls.
- Supporting with planning of manning levels, recruitment, training, development and the discipline of the team.
- Communicating, motivating, training and developing your team of drivers effectively.
- Responsibility for the maintenance of all vehicles at the depot and ensure they are all legally compliant and ideally have their CPC qualification.
- Responsibility for all temperature and hygiene requirements as per the Quality manual.
You will need to be able to be self-motivated and flexible, be able to use your own initiative and a good communicator at all levels. Experience of managing a team and of multi-drop deliveries would be an advantage.About the company
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.